Mini Infra-Red Thermometer
Originally priced at £60, now reduced to £49.95. These thermometers proved popular with the bakers on the Bread Matters courses.
This high quality infrared thermometer is lightweight, simple to use, and features a large LCD screen for easy reading. As the lack of contact reduces risk of cross contamination, this thermometer is ideal for taking the surface temperature of cooking meats and vegetables as well as checking the operating temperature of fridges and freezers. It offers quick, accurate readings and is robust enough for use in any commercial catering environment. 9V battery and protective carry case included.
• Dimensions 175(H) x 32(W) x 63(D)mm
• Power Type 9V
• Temperature Range -20 to +320°C
• Resolution 0.5°C
• Voltage 9V
• Weight 135g
• Lowers risk of contamination. Laser ON/Off switch, with C or F selectable button
• Takes temperatures remotely with a range of -20 to 320°C. Resolution 0.5°C/0.5°F
• 9V battery & protective carry case included
• Battery life: 16hrs. Distance Spot Ratio: 8:1