Become a Supporter
Scotland The Bread is building an active community of:
- Members (who own shares in the Society and can vote at General Meetings) and
- Supporters (who pay an annual subscription)
Your annual Supporter’s subscription of £30 will help to pay for a bi-monthly newsletter which will keep you up to date with developments in our grain research and community bakery training.
As a supporter you will become part of a participatory network of people interested in breeding, growing, selecting and using nutrient-rich grains that grow well in Scotland’s varied micro-climates.
Among your Supporter’s benefits will be:
- first access to information on breeding programmes and growing trials
- invitations to farms to see grain breeding, selection and growing
- first access to newly developed varieties
- discounted direct online access to grain and flour for milling/baking
- first access to research findings on the nutritional benefits of Scotland The Bread grains
- first sight of recipes and methods designed to bring out the best in our grains